Good morning/evening to all!
I bring you some book ideas so you can have a great time with your kids! Reading to them gives many benefits in the early ages, such as: passing on the love for reading, strengthening the emotional bond between parents and children, improving attention, and it is a moment of calm! Before sleeping is a good time to do so, as it encourages your child to go to bed and sleep happily and in a state of crying. What could be better than this?
The books I recommend are in english, spanish and catalan. In addition, they are stories for all children and some to help us in difficult moments.
I also give you some tips to read them:
- Don’t be in a hurry and enjoy the moment
- Don’t read, interpret and tell them the story
- Let them interact with the book and participate with the story
- Repeat the words and explain everything they don’t understand.
- Keep their favorite stories in rotation.
- Asi es mi corazon
- El monstre dels colors
- A que saben los besos
- Daniela la pirta
- La capuxeta forçuda
- La talpeta que volia saber que li havia fet allò al cap
- la caixa
- el secret d’estimar
- Flora y el flamenco
- El buit
- Libro de los abrazos
- Siempre te querré pequeñín
- Vamos a la cama- Patricia Martín y Rocío Bonilla
- Cosquillas y a la cama
- Ir a dormir- Trace Moroney
Babies from 0 to 3 months
- Rojo negro Blanco
- Cucú ¿Qué ves? El mar
- Baby sees jungle