At the Llar d’infants we work on the vocabulary of each project in the three languages. In the case of English we have the help of our friend Ladybug who does it through stories, songs and crafts!
Recently we have made a craft related to pumpkins! That typical autumn food. Sometimes we don’t need to have the main component, but we can look at its characteristics! Their shape and colour is what can catch our attention the most. So with three materials it will be very easy to make a great craft!
- -black cardboard
- – aironfix
- – orange paper (if it’s cellophane, it’s better)
How is it done?
- draw a big pumpkin on the black cardboard, cut out the outline and empty it inside.
- Place the aironfix on a window, leaving the part that sticks outwards and place the pumpkin inside
- the best part! The orange party! Stick all the orange cellophane papers on the pumpkin.
- Cut off the excess and stick the pumpkin on a window, this time on the side where the aironfix sticks.
And pumpkin done! Look how beautiful it looks when the light passes through the orange paper! Welcome to autumn!